Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
- To complete registration, make the payment and send us the payment receipt or transaction proof you received after the transaction you made along with the filled up registration form scanned copy before the last date of conference registration.
- Authors also have the option to present their research at the conference without publishing their paper (Publishing is optional).
- Authors also have the option for absentia publication.
- It is mandatory for registrants to pay registration fee to complete their registrations.
Registration Fees (Per Paper)
Conference Presentation with Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
Conference Presentation with Multidisciplinary Scopus Publication
Conference Presentation with High-Quality Scopus/SSCI Publication
As per journal policy3
- Peer-Reviewed journals are indexed by Google Scholar, DOAJ, Crossref, REDIB, MIAR, Latindex
- All accepted & registered full papers will be published in Multidisciplinary Scopus Q4 indexed journal.
- Author(s) need to register as Conference Presenter (80 USD) before submitting the full manuscript. All journals are subject to compliance with the journal’s guidelines, terms, and conditions. Publication Duration 3 to 10 months & Publication Payment must be made after receiving the Journal acceptance letter.
Note: Journal Name & Fee details with the review report will be notified by email after review.
Registration fees are non-refundable and include One-day conference participation with the following benefits :
- Access to other virtual content from the conference.
- E-Conference Abstract Proceeding & E-Certificate of International Conference.
- Selected participants will be invited for several scientific projects (such as joint paper writing, keynote speaker, workshop coach, reviewer, scientific committee etc.)
N.B.: The registration fee is non-refundable. Payed amount can be used as a stored credit for any of our upcoming conferences.